BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 26 2009

So, my family is apparently one filled with creeper-like qualties, because we wait until twelve thirty or so to do some grocery shopping. That is where I am just returning from, the lovely Wal-Mart. And folks, go right ahead and believe everything you hear about Wal-Mart after a certain point in the night. It's like there is this point, where suddenly everyone creepy comes out and goes grocery shopping. It's super weird. And clearly, we are them, because that is what we do in our household, so I have nothing bad to say about it. Today was better than I thought it was going to be. I had to wake up extremely early and go to work, but it actually wasn't that bad of a day. I'm really nervous to bake in the other store next week, but kind of excited, because it's going to be so much easier for me. :] I mean, they do like 5-10 trays per day. That's insane. Today, I did 19, and it was an extremely slow day. Madness the difference between the stores. Madness. But today, me and Rachael actually got out early, and that was nice. I then proceeded to race home, shower at extreme speeds, and meet my parents in the madness of 106th at Five Guys (A DELICIOUS burger restaraunt, that I am currently in a love-hate relationship with. Love the food, Hate the establishment, and lack of space) It was very delicious, and then we went up to Jordan Commons with the rest of the county to see a movie. :] We ended up getting into "A Christmas Carol." I was really impressed with the way it was made, and it's as good of a story as it ever was, but the movie......creeped me out. It had some unneccessary creep-things, and if I were a small child, I probably would have been terrified. After the movie, we split off into parental units, and sisters and got some serious clothes shopping done. I revealed my Plato's Closet skills on my sisters, and we came out with some awesome stuff, at an awesome price. :] That place should seriously be paying me for the advertising I do for it. I tell everyone. And tonight, I shared my secrets of getting the best stuff. :] It's awesome. That store is my addiction. We then came home, the sisters beating the parental units home, so we watched some really stupid scary movies on T.V. Quality waste of our time. However, then we busted out a new game I got for Christmas, "Pass the Popcorn" and it was really fun! We were all very into it, and my dad eventually won, although, we just let him win, so he would feel good. :] But it was a really fun game, and we were all laughing and having a grand old time. I'm now suppper exhausted. Nursery duty tomorrow. :]

0 comments: