BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 17 2010

I have gotten lazy. :/
This past weekend we went home so I could attend a couple of bridal showers that were going on. It was a lot of fun! I loved it. :] It was a great time to see everyone and get to catch up. We were lucky enough to have Lindsay and baby Eli! It was so good to see them, and I'm super glad she was able to come and do wedding stuff with me. :] Look how cute. :]

We have started the crazy work life. I'm working two jobs, which has me working every day. Sometimes, if I'm real lucky, twice a day. :] It's a life I'm none too fond of, but I'm looking to the future and hoping that it will pay off. Quickly! :] Troy is also working two jobs, just not quite as intensely as I have been. But it will pick up, and four jobs between the two of us (five if you count the Statesman) is none too shabby, so I have nothing to complain about. We are hoping for a comfortable life. Ha. :] We are both trying hard to figure out what it is exactly we are going to do with our lives, and that is a problem. I'm hoping by after the summer we will have everything figured out, and will be good to go. We will see. :] We are open for suggestions, we are thinking of starting a contest. "Find careers for Whit and Troy. Prize for the winner." Consider your suggestions carefully, your'e deciding our lives.
I have hit the wall on school things. I want to be done. I just want it to be over! I'm trying to push through for these last few weeks however. Pray for me. And my grades. :]
We went and saw Morning Glory and I am highly recommending it. Very good. Very funny. See it! :]

1 comments:

Becky said...

Praying for you both! Hang in there with school and jobs. You are working so hard...you need a vacation...how 'bout around Dec 30th....?!
Things will work out I promise...Pres. Hinckley has told us so!