BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 15 2010

Woo!

I get to go home. :] Me and Troy. I'm so excited, I just needed to blog about it!
Look for these exciting future posts:
-Gingerbread houses (next week)
-The re-enactment of our first date!
-Derek's wedding (Troy's best friend)
-Christmas time!
and best of all, I have officially created mine and Troy's old married couples blog. The URL is:
troyney.blogspot.com
since I'm unaware of when my next posts will be in here, I figured I would make that announcement now, since as of December 30, this blog will no longer be posted in. :]
I must tell you. I'm at work now, and it is slow. This old man and little boy just came into the coffee shop. This is no ordinary young child. He is so talkative and intelligent! He was making me laugh so hard. He is probably four or five. He specifically asked for an Espresso Brownie. (Didn't get it of course, because that would be a horrid idea for a small child.) He then told his grandfather he did not want a steamer, but some "delicious chocolate Hot Cocoa." Then he saw these caramels (pronounced by him as "care-a-mells" the correct way I guess.) Anthony, the barista, told him to try the Salt flavored. He got the most serious look on his face, furrowed his miniature brown put his hands out in front of them and said "Oh no. I dislike salt." In the end, he choose the salt caramel and enjoyed the whipped cream on his hot chocolate by the spoonful. Good to know that even the most intelligent and serious of children, are still children. :]

1 comments:

Taylor Elaine Johnson said...

I love that your going to re-enact your first date(: Love it.