BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 6 2010

Haven't been on a while.

This is my update of the past little while.
I pretty much haven't done anything very exciting. I did quit the beloved call center! Woo! So I'm all done asking people questions for 15 hours a week! At first I was very wary of quitting, because I know the extra money will be helpful in the long run. But I'm so glad that I have. I have a lot more time to do things now, and life isn't quite so hectic. I am really enjoying working at the Crepery, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. My bosses are really cool, and I love the environment. In fact, I'm here now. :] It is such a cool job, and I get a lot of time to do homework and study.
It hasn't been very fun lately however. Me and Troy are both stuck up here for like 99% of the Christmas Break, and it is really quite a bummer. But I'm learning to accept it, so hopefully we will just be able to make the best of it and move on.
We both have a lot to do for finals week/end of the semester. It's a little bit stressful, but I'm hoping we will both be okay. I'm done in two classes, so I only have two more to worry about. It should all go pretty well. Hopefully. I'm assuming our grades won't be the greatest, but I know they won't be awful because we both have been working pretty hard.
Boring post, but that is really all we have been up to. :/

0 comments: